What’s your favorite National Institute course? What must-have resource did you read about in a course? Did you have an “a-ha” moment that has made all the difference in your research? What’s the one course that everyone should take?
We’re looking for students interested in writing a short article about a course for The National Institute’s Blog.
Your article should:
- Be about 350-500 words
- Include an image that helps to illustrate your post (we can help with that)
- Provide information about the course and your thoughts
Students have written great blog posts for The National Institute. Some examples include:
- Reading German Records by Michele Simmons Lewis
- What Do You Know About US Newspapers ? by Shannon Combs Bennett
- Irish Landed Estate Records: Piepowder, Anyone? by Debbie Dale
If your blog post is used, you will receive 50% off your next course. That’s right, 50% off!
Interested? Let us know at email@example.com .